Danmission’s sources of income are:
- Individual gifts (donations from members and supporters)
- Collective gifts (such as collections in churches)
- Contributions from private foundations
- Government grants
- Grants from The European Union
- Danmission Genbrug (Danmission’s 80+ charity shops in Denmark).
Danmission’s work in Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Denmark is financially supported by the Danish government but remains funded mainly through private donations, bequests and profits from Danmission Genbrug. Danmission receives support from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark for our work abroad, including through the Danish Arab Partnership Programme (DAPP).