Consequently, and further to recommendations by public authorities, the Danmission management has decided to introduce a number of precautionary measures:
- All Danmission staff in Denmark will be encouraged to work from home and meeting activities will be reduced.
- The official office opening hours will be limited to Monday-Friday 10.00-14.00 CET
- A range of measures has been introduced for volunteers in Danmission’s local network of second-hand stores and diocese committees including the cancellation of planned meetings and a possible reduction of activities, if volunteers prefer to stay at home.
- Separate measures have been introduced for Danmission staff abroad in accordance with the local situation in each country.
- Danmission remains in close contact with partners and projects around the world to assess how planned activities may be affected by the current situation. It is very likely that cancellations or postponements will occur. Danmission will do its best to alleviate consequences for projects and partners.
Further questions may be directed to Director of Communications, Michael Trinskjaer, +45 41 999 321, mail firstname.lastname@example.org